What is Skinny?
Everyone wants to be skinny but what is Skinny? Is it weight loss, muscle building or does it comes down to nutrition? The answer is a bit of everything but today we will talk about nutrition.
The Basic of Nutrition:
There are a few things we need to learn about when it comes to nutrition. But the basic concept is “What goes in must come out.” Your body is like a machine it takes what it needs from what you feed it and gets rid of the rest; through perspiration, urine and your bowels, everything else gets stored for preservation(fat).
If you notice you have a problem with waste elimination, you should take a look at your daily dietary intake. Are you taking in enough food high in soluble fiber (pasta, rice)?. Are you drinking 8-10 glasses of fluids?. Do most of your diet consist of meat products as the main source of protein?. Are you consuming enough fruits and veggies?. My fitness pal and Lose it are great resources that are free and easy to use.
If you identify that the issues are due to a lack of important nutrients or an unbalanced in your diet, make the necessary changes to incorporate a healthy and varied meal plan.
- Limit red meat consumption and steer clear of processed meats – research shows that the risk of colon cancer increases by 15 to 20 percent if you consume 100 grams of red meat – “You can still have a little bit of red meat — about two four-ounce servings of red meat per week,” says Rasmussen.
- Hold the sugar as much as you can – foods high in sugar are often high in calories and can lead to weight gain and obesity.
- Up your fibre intake – The best way to add fiber into your diet is through fiber-rich fruits and vegetables. (Raspberries, pears, apples, bananas, oranges, cooked artichoke, peas, broccoli and corn). Whole grains and legumes are also good sources of fiber.
- Make sure you have a well-balanced intake of vitamin C & D.
- Choose grains wisely – Some readily available whole grains include barley, quinoa, whole wheat flour, wild and brown rice and oatmeal. These foods contain more colon-friendly vitamins, minerals, fiber, essential fatty acids, antioxidants and phytochemical.
A well-balanced meal will make you feel good. But it will also help your weight management journey. There are many types of skinny. Make sure you choose the skinny you are beautiful and comfortable in, not all skinny is beautiful and not all beauty is unhealthy skinny. SkinnyT 2 step program is a great way to maximize results and help you achieve overall wellness. These carefully formulated teas are high in antioxidants, packed with minerals and super ingredients. SkinnyT morning energy and night cleanse will speed up your metabolism, detoxify your liver and help to get rid of the toxins in your body.
When to seek help?
If you find that tweaking your diet and trying natural products are not helping then you should seek the advice of a medical doctor. Be prepared – keep track of the number of bowel movements you have daily (BM). If you have one per day it’s not a problem, however, it is better to have 2 to 3 BM’s a day and more if you eat more often.
Keep your colon happy by eating raw fruits and vegetables, steamed beets and use digestive enzymes and SkinnyT with your meals. Take care of it today and look forward to tomorrow. May you live a healthy and prosper life.